Sunday, August 4, 2013

Where to begin...

I wanted to start this blog as a way to document all the different activities that we do in my classroom through the year as well as different things I have learned that help in a preschool classroom! I am very passionate about learning centers in preschool classrooms and think they are a vital part of the learning day. I want to share different ideas for learning centers and how to coordinate them along with your teaching. In years past I have had trouble finding center ideas that go along with what I am teaching for the weeks so I started coming up with my own ideas. In my classroom I will switch out the center toys to incorporate our weekly lessons. Through this blog I will share what we are learning for the week and what's in each of our centers. I hope if you are a preschool teacher that you will find some of the ideas helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment